A new job position available in Farmina Pet Foods: R&D EXPERT IN NUTRITION
Farmina Pet Foods Unione Europea (remote work)
Farmina Pet Foods is a family-owned Italian company with over 50 years of experience. We are a leading company in the pet food’s market, with four production facilities and sales in over 75 countries. We are a Pet Care company that is providing consultancy and a wide range of solutions also through our nutritional tools to all our final customer in order to support the health of their four leg family members.
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated, and project-oriented Manager expert in dog and cat Nutrition.
The candidate will lead multiple R&D projects, performing literature reviews, and participate in external research partnerships with universities and opinion leaders. The candidate must be able to think strategically and execute flawlessly.
- Responsible for performing literature reviews and incorporating into research projects and development of new ingredients and products;
- Coordinate industrial and internal tests in order to develop and improve products and process;
- Must be constantly looking for innovation and analyzing market trends and work in synergy with the marketing and commercial team;
- Develop and coordinate scientific studies in partnership with universities and opinion leaders;
- Provide technical insights to build a communication scientifically based, produce technical materials, communicate the results of researches, develop presentations of projects for internal and external events.
- Work in synergy with Marketing to develop contents and materials suitable for stakeholders and clients;
- Able to perform trainings and organize teams.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Problem solving;
- Makes timely decisions and acts;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management and a strong businessacumen;
- Details oriented;
- Positive and can-do attitude;
- Able to work under pressure.
· DVM (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine) Degree;
· Master´s degree or PhD degree in small animal nutrition;
· Small animal clinics experience is an advantage;
· Fluent in English;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office;
· Availability for frequent travel.
Candidates passionate about nutrition for dogs and cats are requested to send their CV by the 31stof October 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org